The brand identity creates a cluster of all visible and tangible elements created to symbolize the organization’s image and present it to the public. It establishes a connection with customers and is what makes the company recognizable to them. Furthermore, the brand identity is what sets you apart from the competition. The logo, menu, videos, and the character will be your brand identity.
Below is the comparison of three major competitors in the Fast food industry.
Sr. No. Particulars McDonalds KFC – Kentucky Fried Chicken Subway
2. Tag Line “I’m Lovin’ It,” “Finger lickin’ good” “Eat Fresh”
3. Vision “To be the best quick service restaurant experience” “To sell food in a fast, friendly environment that appeals to pride conscious, health minded consumers” “Delight every customer, so they want to tell their friends – with great value through fresh, delicious, made-to-order sandwiches, and an exceptional experience.”
4. Key products Hamburgers.Pressure fried chicken pieces. Submarine Sandwich
5. What need is the brand fulfilling? McDonald’s main objective is to provide its customers with food of a high standard, quick service, value for money & to be their customers’ favorite place and way to eat. KFC attempts to provide a tasty, health-conscious, chicken-based product that customers will enjoy and return to buy again. Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) franchise in the world, while delivering fresh, delicious sandwiches and an exceptional experience.
6. How is it different from its competitor? McDonald’s main featured products are its Hamburgers. McDonald’s are known to offer certain products customized to suit the food cultures of the respective regions. KFC has positioned itself among other fast food chains bearing its famous slogan featuring ONLY chicken products. Subway is better than any other large fast food chain in providing the choice of meal customization offering a range of low calorie, fresh and nutritious food, which you can’t find in other fast food joints.